Based in Sydney, a globally revered financial SaaS organisation are seeking the next Vice President of Business Development to actively drive new business growth. Fantastic opportunity on offer to join a great team and to take the next step in your career!
Your new role
This highly visible role is ideal for a motivated individual who enjoys making presentations and sales calls to key decision-makers (senior leadership, C-level) as well as mid-tier associates and has a proven ability to read an audience and build trust, confidence, and credibility among strategic partners and prospective clients. Your experience with subscription-based technology, SaaS, asset management, or investment consulting company will be beneficial in this role.
- Generate and follow up on leads (sourced from marketing, networking, cold calls, etc.) to build a sustainable pipeline that delivers consistent new business.
- Work with prospects to understand their business problems and communicate how our solutions add value.
- Create opportunities by uncovering need/consequence/ benefit through discussions with prospects.
The good stuff you'll get when you get the job
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to travel globally
- Competitive Salary and unlimited commission
- Great working culture with professionals being highly supportive, social and inclusive
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in financial service and sales background
- Finance degree or finance experience desirable
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels
- Demonstrated solid knowledge of your business through accurate forecasting and the ability to articulate the buying rationale and process for your opportunities.
- Superb organizational skills and attention to detail.
If you think this role is for you, click "apply now" and send us your CV in WORD format only.
If you'd like to find out more about the role before you apply, call Barry Foster for a confidential discussion on 0413 301 887 or email@example.com.
Please note; because we're expecting a lot of interest in this role, we'll only be contacting successful applicants.