As VP, Sales Executive located in either Syndey or Melbourne, you will deliver success for our clients and will be focused on winning, as evidenced by a proven track record exceeding quota in a fast-paced sophisticated selling environment.
As the door-opening relationship expert, you’ll work in deep collaboration with our pre-sales teams to bring our evolving and expanding solution set to market in creative and meaningful ways.
As a trusted advisor to client prospects, you will demonstrate a deep understanding of their business drivers, organisational imperatives, customer experience challenges, and offer solutions utilising persuasive win themes and effective sales strategies.
What the role entails:
- Consultative solution-selling, providing solutions to complex client issues that drive mutually positive business outcomes in the customer engagement/care domain
- Expert at cultivating relationships with decision makers in client organisations (Chief Sales Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Care Officer and other C-level executives) to secure new business, new client accounts and maximize the value delivered by the client's services
- Support all stages of the sales process, maintaining sales control and guiding internal teams to collaborate and rally around development of innovative solutions to meet or exceed identified sales targets
- Shepherd all client wins ensuring a smooth transition into Operations, act as a steward for good business and grow the client relationship by ensuring flawless execution
- 8+ years’ experience in a consultative sales environment, with experience in customer engagement, products, services or contact centre capacity is required
- Demonstrated experience selling solutions that deliver amazing customer experiences
- Evidence of prior, consistent success exceeding or meeting targets for multi-year, multi-million dollar deals
- Proven ability to initiate, develop and grow C-level and senior relationships within target client organisations – and influence purchase and buying decisions
- Demonstration of sales acumen, critical thinking, solution development, intellect, drive, executive presence
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value-added, insightful and strategic insight into their business
- Ability to develop and conduct effective proposals and presentations with decision makers
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close, prescribes to funnel management
- Bachelor’s degree; Masters or advanced degree a plus