Our Global FX/Fin-tech client wants the VP BD to have experience with financial software or subscription-based technology, SaaS, or at an asset management or investment consulting company.
You will be part of a fun and collaborative organisation with a flexible work from home environment and part of a massive and exciting growth phase within Australia!
This is a highly visible, independent contributor role as THE charismatic door opener within Australia.
You will prospect, present and sell to key decision-makers (senior leadership, C-level) as well as mid-tier associates and has a proven ability to read an audience and build trust, confidence, and credibility among strategic partners and prospective clients.
You ruthlessly qualify opportunities. You also have:
- Minimum 5+ years B2B direct hunter sales experience in ANZ institutional investment market (selling into ANZ asset managers, investment consultants and/or asset owners) with proven
track record of overachieving new logo sales targets
- Strong consultative selling skills and hunter mindset
- Sound knowledge in ANZ institutional investment market is required
- Ability to cover full sales lifecycle from cold calling to closing deals (previous success closing deals on the phone would be a bonus)
- Degree holder in Business/Finance preferred. CFA and finance-related Masters Degree would be beneficial.
- Highly self-driven and disciplined with the ability to work independently.
- Experience selling to C-level executives
- High-energy, tenacious, intelligent, and competitive; strong work ethic as well as uncompromised integrity.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of time.
- Familiar with utilising sales KPIs and Salesforce.
- Understand how to identify and structure “win-win” partnerships with key influencers in the marketplace.
- Proven ability to read an audience and build trust, confidence, and credibility among strategic partners and prospective clients.
- Entrepreneurial "can do attitude" – willing and able to “get your hands dirty” to support others.