Based in Melbourne, the VP, Client Partner is responsible for the development and execution of the relationship growth plan for select key telecommunications accounts specifically in the areas of customer experience, engagement and growth solutions.
With your demonstrated engagement experience, you will develop C-level executive relationships within the assigned accounts and leveraging current senior executives in a strategic manner, to demonstrate and provide industry insights and expertise.
This role partners with the Executive Committee, operations leadership across segments and sales enablement teams to drive growth.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Attaining revenue growth and target profitability in the areas of customer experience and growth managed services for select clients
- Identifying and generating new leads and closed opportunities through a deeper and broader engagement with assigned clients
- Maintaining a pipeline of qualified, active opportunities and managing them to closure
- Developing, documenting and gaining agreement on the global account sales strategy and account management plan
- Leading the acquisition of new lines of business within the account and growth and retention of the overall account
- Experience selling customer experience, engagement and/or growth managed services/solutions
- 15+ years’ experience in account management within telecommunications
- Global account management preferred
- Demonstrated experience leading successful, multi-million dollar C-level pursuits
- Proven vertical industry expertise and thought leadership
- Consultative sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred