The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Manage and coordinate the testing phases and activities with all necessary Stakeholders.
- Undertake development of test strategies and test plans.
- Create test status reports and test closure reports (including requirement traceability matrix).
- Ensure effective working relationships are maintained in an agile working environment. Collaborating effectively with the project team, BAs, other testers, and software developers.
What You’ll Need
You’ll have minimum 3 years experience working as an Test Manager or similar position you will also have:
- Demonstrated ability to perform integration, application, and data migration testing.
- Strong understanding of AGILE, excellent communication skills, and advanced Excel skills.
- Proven experience with Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), Managed File Transfer (MFT), Extraction Transformation Load (ETL), Interface testing, API Management, Test Automation Skills, Networking, Integration, Lifecycle Testing, and the ability to use Application Lifecycle Management.
- Intermediate SQL scripting skills.
- Proven experience working across data migration projects.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Lucas Tiley from Talent.Realised on 0422266816
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.