The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Manage and coordinate the testing phases and activities with all necessary Stakeholders.
- Undertake development of test strategies and test plans.
- Create test status reports and test closure reports (including requirement traceability matrix).
- Ensure effective working relationships are maintained in an agile working environment. Collaborating effectively with the project team, BAs, other testers, and software developers.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a Test Analyst across the testing lifecycle: Systems testing, System Integration Testing and support of User Acceptance Testing
- Proven experience testing of printing solutions
- Proven experience in functional automation testing (script maintenance and execution)
- Experience in using Confluence, JIRA, Zephyr and HP Quality Centre for Test Management & Requirements Management
- Strong knowledge of web, mobile and cloud technologies, including web services and internet protocols: (HTTP/XML/LDAP/POP/SMTP/IMAP/REST/SAML)
- Payments experience
- Government Agency Experience
- Printing / Cost Recovery / Payments Project Experience
- Experience with Incident Management tools (Remedy, Service Now)
- Certified Agile Tester (CAT) qualification or equivalent
- SDLC Understanding & Experience
- ITIL Understanding & Experience
Want to apply?
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Lucas Tiley from Talent.Realised on 0422266816
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.