The CEO to a well known Property Organisation based in the CBD is seeking a meticulous & driven Executive Assistant who can be a step ahead of his busy schedule.
This super busy role will suit someone who has the ability to multi-task & work autonomously.
This is an ongoing Temp role until the role is filled. Immediate start required.
Day to Day
Responsibilities will include (but not always limited to);
- Extensive diary management
- Coordinating travel for the CEO both business & personal
- Collating board reports & taking minutes for meetings
- Coordinate numerous company events & conferences
- Manage expenses
- Ad hoc general administration as required by the team
- Undertake all adhoc personal support
- 3-4 years min PA/EA exp within a professional services firm (property ideal)
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong MS Office especially PowerPoint
- A pragmatic, friendly and down-to-earth approach