Tech Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Tech Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Grace Duffy|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2019 16:15|
This ICT provider is currently looking to grow their projects team and have a great opportunity for an experienced IT Technical Business Analyst.
The successful applicant will act as a Technical Business Analyst across End User Computing (EUC) technologies, including Windows 10, Intune, SCCM and Office 365.
The key knowledge areas required for this role include the following:
• Enterprise packaged application discovery, testing, rationalisation and release
• Web and office application discovery, testing, rationalisation and release
• Windows 10 SOE Development, testing and release
• Managing testing with SME’s and support vendors
• Knowledge of GPO, Active directory, SCCM (applications and build deployment)
• Deployment of Microsoft collaboration tools
• O365 mailbox migration and O365 application
• SharePoint Online experience
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Technical Business Analyst role
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Exchange, Teams and Office 365, Win10 migration tools, archiving, GPO, Active Directory, SCCM and application discovery, testing and rationalisation
• A core understanding of the Messaging and Collaboration software stack and issues associated with implementing a new integrated environment
• Basic understanding of virtual infrastructure (VMware, Hyper-V) installation and ongoing maintenance (Desirable)
• A good level knowledge across Active Directory (AD)
• Basic network troubleshooting
• Basic connectivity testing and firewall knowledge.
• Basic understanding of security services
• Implementation of Office 365 tenants, including Identify Configuration
• Basic experience in data analysis within Microsoft Office 365 including SharePoint and Power BI
• App-V experience is desirable
• Citrix Experience is desirable
• Strong Experience in Windows 7, Windows 10 and SOE technologies
• Have an analytical mind, and be able to demonstrate strong problem-solving skills
• Strong focus on customer service
• Able to work unsupervised and as part of a growing team, and be highly self-motivated
• Strong experience in delivering Microsoft solutions based around Office 365, Windows10 and Exchange within enterprise environments
• Extensive Knowledge of post-migration Office 365 issues, Windows 10, application and the associated resolutions
This amazing organisation is growing at a rapid rate and looking to continue to keep its staff through internal promotion and training.
Apply Now to share your expression of interest in this Contract role via firstname.lastname@example.org!