A Global brand is looking for a System/Network support to join and grow their team. This candidate will help the smooth operations of the whole of the IT infrastructure involving a wide variety of technologies. This role will suit someone who wants to be involved in both Systems and Networking.
- Provide Level 2 - 3 support, attend to and resolve tickets
- Set up new users
- Maintain Virtual Server environment using VMware
- Administration and support for our network including switching, routing and firewall network technologies
- Install and integrate new hardware, infrastructure and applications
- Maintain office network
- Support VOIP Phone Systems and mobiles
- Liaise with service providers for any upgrades, problem tickets and resolution requirements
- Server/desktop/system/network troubleshooting experience
- Very knowledgeable with Microsoft Windows
- Experience with Active Directory, Exchange, Server OS, VMware, VOIP, SCCM, SQL and Citrix
- Knowledge of DHCP, DNS, File Shares, Security concepts
- Experience with TCP/IP networking – Cisco firewalls, routers, switches, VPN, etc
- Storage and backup solution management
Please note this role is based just beyond Parramatta so you will need to live in close proximity or have access to a car. PR and Citizens only.