We are working exclusively with Australia’s largest media/entertainment company which is one of the most fun, exciting and recognised entertainment brands. We have an opportunity for an exceptional Streaming Engineer or Video Engineer to join the team on a 3-month contract in an ever-changing and dynamic environment and grow your career.
What You’ll Need
We would love to talk to candidates who have 2 years’ experience working as a Video Engineer or Streaming Engineer. The ideal candidate needs to be very self-motivated. This is an attractive position utilising leading technologies:
- Knowledge of audio/video technologies (HLS, MPEG-DASH, H.264, H.265, AAC, AC3)
- Great Communication skills,
- Strong knowledge of Audio/ Video technologies
- Experience with FFmpeg suit and similar encoding tools
- A mind-set that is willing to embrace new technologies and ways of doing things
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
- Friendly and fun working environment
- Close to public transport
- Work on cutting edge video projects with market leader
- Work with the latest technologies
If you think this role is for you, click "apply now" and send us your CV in WORD format only.
If you'd like to find out more about the role before you apply, call Barry Foster for a confidential discussion on 0413 301 887 or email@example.com.
Please note; because we're expecting a lot of interest in this role, we'll only be contacting successful applicants.