Work with an Australian owned generational FMCG success story in a unique and important role that helps ensure the business stays as a number 1 in their category and to their customers. They are a passionate organisation who pride themselves on exceptional execution of their products and commercial strategies that deliver continued evolution and growth.
Day to Day
Lead the cross-functional team of sales managers and merchandisers and influence the wider business to develop and execute commercial strategies aligned to deliver outstanding growth. This role sees you play a key role as part of the Sales team providing leadership and strategic direction for the organisation.
The main roles and responsibilities of this position will include the following:
- Represent and grow the business by establishing and maintaining strong customer relationships
- Overall responsibility for ensuring profitable results and targets are achieved through the Sales Team.
- Provide analysis and financial reports to support account performance for internal and customer stakeholders
- Stakeholder management across the business and key customers including maximising the opportunities for account/category reviews.
As a senior role within the business, we would love to talk with experienced FMCG State Sales Managers/Business Managers who have proven experience of 4-7 years working within the FMCG environment. You naturally have superior relationship and influencing skills (because you’re really good at it and you really love it) and the ability to take internal and key external partners on the sales journey and create opportunities the deliver profitable outcomes!
For all your hard work you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful, admired and fun business with products you have a passion and affinity with. Successful employees appreciate;
- Brilliant Company Culture
- Collaborate work style
- Company Car
- Autonomous role
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
For a confidential discussion, please call Micki Persky on 0414 405 188
Successful applications will be contacted by phone and we thank you for your patience.