The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Manage and coordinate the testing phases and activities with all necessary Stakeholders.
- Undertake development of test strategies and test plans.
- Create test status reports and test closure reports (including requirement traceability matrix).
- Ensure effective working relationships are maintained in an agile working environment. Collaborating effectively with the project team, BAs, other testers, and software developers.
You’ll have minimum 3 years experience working as Test Manager or similar position you will also have:
- Strong SQL Server database experience
- High level of expertise in both T-SQL/stored procedures and SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services)
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies and strategies with good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience in developing and documenting test cases/scenarios
- Experience in review of functional and technical requirements
- Desirable with SSAS and SSRS and power BI
- Experience with Team Foundation Server is a plus.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Lucas Tiley from Talent.Realised on 0422266816
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.