Working with an outstanding global Australian Fintech organisation, we are looking for an exceptional Solution Architect who is very much hands on as a Java Developer. This role is 70% Development and 30% Solution Architect. You will help drive this innovative software company's business and use problem solving skills to plan and execute technical tasks for their clients.
They are a growing company with a mid tier team of 100 in their Australian office, you will not be treated as a number and your say will matter. They have a high performing culture with employees that are always supportive, social and have made the company get to where they are today. They are looking for a Solution Architect/Java Developer for a permanent role, located in the northern beaches.
Your New Role
- Hands on Software Development
- Analyse and quickly understand the client business processes and how we can help
- Document within workshops to capture requirements, proposed solution and implementation method
- Convey complex technical concepts in an easy to understandway
- Liaise with our other Solution Architects to ensure the best solutions
- Java/React/Angular tech stack
- Share the final solution outline with the Implementation team
- Planning and executing technical tasks with Developers
- Oversee project infrastructure e.g., SCM, CI/CD
- Negotiation and an open mind is needed
- Manage stakeholders
- Competitive Salary
- Great working culture with professionals being highly supportive, social and inclusive
- A company where your ideas will be heard and implemented
- Offices close to the beach with surfboards available in the office - perfect for keen surfers or people that enjoy catching some rays!
- Opportunity to work closely with Technical team that made the product
- CTO's/CEO's who really care and who are still technical and hands on coders!
- Permanent role with great career progression
What you'll need
- Degree in related field
- 3+ working as Solutions Architect
- Strong Java Development background
- Advanced soft skills including; Problem Solving, Negotiating, Listening, Time Management & written adept
- Excellent communication skills needed for this heavily client focused role
- Ideal candidate will be curious and love to learn