Major worldwide consultancy company who are growing rapidly in the technology and network services space. They exceed in performance and acquire employees that are always supportive & social and always are rewarded for results. They are looking for a ServiceNow Developer to provide technical and project delivery in large complex projects. Fantastic opportunity on offer to join a great team and to take the next step in your career!
Your New Role
The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Manage ServiceNow solution design for large projects
- Understand the business context and how to translate business and functional requirements into a sustainable ServiceNow implementation
- Work with Program Resources to define sustainment governance and processes as part of operational transition
- Provide insight and expertise into the ServiceNow platform capabilities and vendor product roadmap
What You’ll Need
- Minimum of 3+ years of ServiceNow implementation experience in large complex environments
- Advanced understanding of ServiceNow development practices and
- Information Technology experience required, including development, implementation, and maintenance of large-scale systems
- Strong technical project management and / or leadership skills and ServiceNow certifications an asset
The good stuff you’ll get when you get the job
For all of your hard work you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and fun business.
Successful employees appreciate
- Great working environment
- Working with cutting edge technologies
- Continued training and education opportunities
Want to apply?
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Lucas Tiley from Talent.Realised on 0422266816
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.