Major worldwide consultancy company who are growing rapidly in the technology and network services space. They exceed in performance and acquire employees that are always supportive & social and always are rewarded for results. They are looking for a ServiceNow Developer for a permanent role located in Sydney/Melbourne.
Your new role
- Manage the ServiceNow solution design for large complex projects
- Understand the business context and how to translate business and functional requirements into a sustainable ServiceNow implementation
- Work with Program Resources to define sustainment governance and processes as part of operational transition
- Provide insight and expertise into the ServiceNow platform capabilities and vendor product roadmap
- Provide the final technical escalation point for offshore technical teams
- Develop new tools and approaches for ServiceNow development
The good stuff you'll get when you get the job
- A global company with a succession plan to management
- Competitive Salary
- Great working culture with professionals being highly supportive, social and inclusive
- Permanent role with great career progression
- Minimum of 3+ years of ServiceNow implementation experience in large complex environments
- Minimum of 5+ years of service management tool implementations
- Advanced understanding of ServiceNow development practices and
- Information Technology experience required, including development, implementation, and maintenance of large-scale systems
If you think this role is for you, click "apply now" and send us your CV in WORD format only.
If you'd like to find out more about the role before you apply, call Barry Foster for a confidential discussion on 0413 301 887 or email@example.com.
Please note; because we're expecting a lot of interest in this role, we'll only be contacting successful applicants.