The core competency for the role: someone who is able to create beautiful websites and immersive experiences using CSS / Animation. You will be working with designers, product owners and other frontend developers to quickly prototype new products, test existing assumptions and respond to user feedback.
As Senior UI Developer you will focus on delivering the best experience possible to their users as quickly as possible and actively look for areas of optimisation and improvement.
Senior UI Developer requirements
- Experience with SASS or equivalent CSS extension language/preprocessor
- Comfortable working with animations and optimizing rendering performance where necessary
- Comfortable with web deb concepts e.g. responsive design, using HTML5 video
- A general angular understanding would be great, but isn’t required
- Work with their UI/UX designers to implement design at all levels: from basic MVP styling to final release polish
- Create epic experiences for their users by taking full advantage of their modern stack and exciting space
- Work with other members of the frontend team to provide styling leadership