A global well-known company is looking for a Senior System Engineer to work with high volume transactional websites in Linux, AWS and container experience (Docker and Kubernetes) is a bonus but not mandatory.
Your new role
- Work in a fast moving Agile/DevOps environment with a product and platforms that are growing rapidly.
- Work with a passionate Engineering team to improve the operational readiness of product features.
What you'll need
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Senior Systems Engineer role
- Strong Linux experience
- 2+ years experience working with AWS
- Container experience (Docker and Kubernetes) is a bonus but not mandatory
- A strong work ethic, the ability to keep complex tasks organised, and amazing attention to detail
The good stuff you'll get when you get the job
- Highly competitive salary
- 12% bonus
- $90k worth of company stock (vested over 4 years)
- Brand new offices with BBQ area close to CBD station
- Work with the latest technologies - AWS/Kubernetes
Work for a well-known company with 6 more people in the Sydney team backed by a global ops team.
Want to apply?
If you think this role is for you, click "apply now" and send us your CV in WORD format only.
If you'd like to find out more about the role before you apply, call Bruna Allen for a confidential discussion on 0421 402 112 or email@example.com
Please note; because we're expecting a lot of interest in this role, we'll only be contacting successful applicants.