The ideal candidate for this role will be inquisitive, passionate and pragmatic and they can understand and communicate the WHY and not just WHAT when it comes to what they are working on.
We are hiring with a culture first attitude and looking for engineers who believe in our mission and can relate to our four values.
- Someone who enjoys working collaboratively in teams
- Someone who understands the importance of clear communication
- Someone who can take on feedback in a positive manner
- Someone who is comfortable admitting mistakes
- Someone who can turn feedback into constructive progress
- Someone who is curious, loves troubleshooting and sees problems as something to run towards as opposed to hide away from
- You have experience with Cloud Infrastructure and DevOps Pipelines
- You are someone with a systems engineering background
- You focus on Continuous improvement Linux / AWS infrastructure
- You have worked with Developers to get scalable code to production
- You can increase infrastructure reliability and redundancy
- You have experience working projects in an Agile environment
-You are a resilient problem solver with an optimistic outlook.
- You are curious and keen to continue learning new technologies
Tech stack & skills required;
- Hands on experience with AWS (ECS, EC2, RDS, S3, Lambda, CloudFormation)
- Experience working with secure, cloud/high availability Linux systems
- Scripting experience (Python/Bash)
- Infrastructure level (deploy/build)
- Database administration (MariaDB/PostGreSQL)
- Strong understanding of networking and systems architecture.
- Experience working within an 'infrastructure as code' environment Linux/administration knowledge (Centos/Ubuntu/Debian)
- Configuration management (eg. Salt, Puppet, Chef, Ansible).
- Experience with containers (Docker/ECS)