A talented ServiceNow developer will be responsible for solution design and review of all business process and system level changes as part of continual service improvement. They will provide design perspectives to process teams to maintain consistency, stability and supportability of the solution and processes. This individual needs to stay current on the vendor’s solution capabilities and product roadmap and maintain the organizational roadmap for the solution.
- Manage the ServiceNow solution design for large complex projects
- Understand the business context and how to translate business and functional requirements into a sustainable ServiceNow implementation
- Work with Program Resources to define sustainment governance and processes as part of operational transition
- Provide insight and expertise into the ServiceNow platform capabilities and vendor product roadmap
- Provide the final technical escalation point for offshore technical teams
- Develop new tools and approaches for ServiceNow development
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Information Systems, Business, or equivalent
- Minimum of 3+ years of ServiceNow implementation experience in large complex environments
- Minimum of 5+ years of service management tool implementations
- Advanced understanding of ServiceNow development practices and
- Information Technology experience required, including development, implementation, and maintenance of large scale systems
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment with short deadlines
- Proficient in all phases of the Application Development Lifecycle
- Strong technical project management and / or leadership skills and ServiceNow certifications an asset
- ServiceNow certified Implementation Specialist or ready to take the certification within first 3 months.