Your new role
Be responsible for creating user-facing features and collaborate with design to bridge the gap between their graphical Design and technical implementation.
You will work closely with the rest of the software engineering team so that you can consume their APIs and ensure that the full end to end experience meets the functional and UX/UI aspects of the Design and Product team. The key measurement of success will be the overall quality, robustness and responsiveness of the application.
Other duties include:
- Consulting with UX/UI about the implementation of design
- Building the products for both mobile and desktop
- Code review other team members work paying attention to patterns and practices of the team
- Participate in product “grooming” sessions, contributing your expertise where required
- Daily stand-ups
- Keeping abreast of technology changes and keeping Vodafone on the leading edge of change
- Proven experience with at least one commercial React Native project
- 2 yrs.+ commercial experience with React.js
- Write re-usable, clean, structured code
- Webpack, build tools in general
- Hands-on experience in delivering business-critical software in an agile development and delivery environment (CI/CD)
- An advocate of and experience with unit, integration and functional testing and engineering best practices
- Expertise with testing tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, and build automation tools such as Jenkins, version control such as Git.
- Excellent communication skills and highly collaborative
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization in a professional, diplomatic and tactful manner.
- Deals well with ambiguity, adapt to and embraces change with agility, decides and acts without needing all the facts
- Innovative and open to new ways of working and feedback.
- Phenomenal at self-reflection to find ways to improve.
- Holds themselves accountable to deliver results.
- Uses data to inform planning, decision-making and setting priorities.
If you think this role is for you, click "apply now" and send us your CV in WORD format only. If you'd like to find out more about the role before you apply, call Sean Canning for a confidential discussion on 0412 293 322 or email@example.com Please note; because we're expecting a lot of interest in this role, we'll only be contacting successful applicants.