Work with a fully-integrated global operator that is one of the world’s most globally recognised brands. Our client is a modern, global enterprise which has established a strong portfolio of products that are enjoyed and loved by all.
Your New Role
Reporting to the HR Director APAC, this role will see you partner with senior stakeholders across ANZ and APAC to deliver HR strategy aligned to business strategy as well as HR principles and practices.
As an integral member of the division’s leadership team, your role will be to provide HR consultancy advice and guidance on people issues to business leaders across the APAC region.
The main role and responsibilities will include:
- Contribute and drive the people agenda to align local operations and employee capabilities to the overall strategic direction
- Strategic, operational and business partnering leadership
- Contribute consistent and continuous improvement of HR services
- Manage and lead a team of HR professionals
- Provide professional advice and solutions on employment related issues
- Anticipate and proactively translate business needs into the talent and workforce strategy
What You’ll Need
Tertiary qualified, you are a seasoned HR professional with experience operating as a strategic Senior HR business partner to a leadership team. You have demonstrable experience of identifying and delivery business led people solutions that deliver commercial performance and strategic change. Your background has been gained from large global companies within Entertainment, Consumer Products or FMCG environments
- Post-graduate qualification in Human Resources (or related discipline)
- Significant relevant professional experience in a similar role
- Sound generalist knowledge across a range of HR practices
- Demonstrated leadership capability
- High level analytic and problem solving skills
- A strong customer focus and consultative approach to support and educate stakeholders
- Well-rounded experience in providing HR advice within a fast-paced environment
- Drive for results, and confidence to work both autonomously as well as part of the broader HR Team
What You Will Enjoy
For all of your hard work you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and fun business.
Successful employees appreciate
- Exceptional Products and Perks
- Gym Subsidies
Please ensure all resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY
For a confidential discussion, please call Micki Persky on 0414 405 188
All successful applications will be contacted directly.