Working with a dynamic technology company that was founded by a hyper experienced team with the core belief that growth plays a vital role in our everyday life, at every level, personal and company. Their mandate and vision is to create best in class signup flow templates that are installed and integrated into clients website instantly, which is designed to scale efficiently and convert more customers.
Day to Day
Reporting and working alongside Co-Founder, they are entering an exciting period of growth after a successful Seed round of funding and are now scaling the business across multiple verticals to continue to establish their presence. Their main objectives are growth of their client base, brand awareness, and community building to become the best B2B SaaS offering in the market.
The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Identifying and diversifying ways to profitably drive acquisition, conversion, lifecycle, and referral for products
- Defining the top-level growth marketing strategy
- Effectively launching the Go-to-market strategy for the B2B SaaS product line
- Testing and selecting the most effective channels for growth (paid social, SEO/SEM, sponsored content, retargeting, and more)
- Leading a junior resource to deliver successful marketing campaigns, and tracking key metrics to evaluate their success
We would love to talk with highly experienced Senior Growth Marketers with an appetite for working in scale-up/start-up environments and love the challenges - within technology, media, or service industry.
You will also be able to demonstrate experience by having:
- Significant experience as a Growth/Performance/Digital Marketer
- Deep understanding of Growth marketing metrics and channels
- B2B SaaS experience, ideally CRO based
- Team / People leadership experience
- Drive and Determination; as there are ambitious goals and we are looking for someone who wants to excel
- Enjoys ambiguity and high growth environments
For all of your hard work, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful. Driven and admired business with a brand you have an affinity with.
Successful employees appreciate
- Working for one of the best developing technology brands
- Outstandingly passionate and smart business with exceptional and collaborative leadership
- Opportunity to make a significant impact
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Micki Persky on 0414 405 188 from Talent Realised
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.