Senior Software Engineer | Full Stack | React/Typescript + Nodejs + AWS
|Job Title:||Senior Software Engineer | Full Stack | React/Typescript + Nodejs + AWS|
|Salary:||$160-$180k base + super + bonus + top healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Josh Kitchin|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2021 10:31|
We are a Sydney based SaaS company focussed on cloud security. Our main product, a cloud security posture management tool, has been driving our growth and our team and product range is rapidly expanding off the back of this.
We are looking for multiple Senior Software Engineers who operate as Full-Stack or would be happy to (You can lean more Front or Back but as long as you're happy doing both). High level overview of our tech stack is React moving more towards Typescript + Nodejs + Serverless AWS (Lambda) infrastructure, so we are not bound to regular ways of thinking in terms of how stacks work.
We operate with a flat structure where teams of 5-6 engineers manage themselves (run their own sprints, stand-ups, etc) and engineers take ownership of their responsibilities in a culture of autonomy and trust.
The type of Engineers that we are looking for;
- Someone who is 'Always trying to figure it out'
- Engineers who are used to a fast paced environment
- Those who can be given and want to take on responsibilities
Software Development specific skills we are looking for:
- Fullstack (We'd prefer if you lean to back but if its front you need to be happy to do some BE here and there)
- AWS exposure - Our environment is fully server-less so we want to see that you have used services like Lambdas, EC2 instances, etc (You have interacted with AWS enough that you can read and understand the documentation)
- CICD (We don't really care what tooling as long as you have experience)
- Ability to handle deployments and understand architecture
- Test Driven Development experience is great but we wont rule you out if you don't have it.. (Just make sure you work to best practice principles)
What is our "special sauce" and why would you want to join our family?
- We are a Platinum AWS partner and we often get access to cool products to test in their Beta & Alpha stage as well as focus groups and other perks.
- We can give you the rare opportunity to gain skills across all 3 main cloud platforms (AWS, Azure and GCP)
- We are not bound to regular ways of thinking in terms of how stacks work (Because we are fully server-less)
- We also offer remote/wfh flexibility, a collaborative culture, pizza & drinks Fridays, Top Tier health insurance and bonus structures, but we figure you care more about who you are working with and what you are working on...
How to apply:
If you have just read this top to bottom and thought to yourself "holly sh!t, I need to work there" then I would suggest you click on apply (risky) OR email Josh with a quick bit on why you need to be considered; email@example.com and follow him up with a phone call to discuss; 0423461061 (Safer option)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Software Developer - Full Stack
$140K to $160K Base
Senior DevOps Engineer - Large Scale Linux / AWS environment - Infra As Code
$130K to $160K base + super + benefits
DevOps Engineer - AWS & IaC
$120k to $160k base + super + equity & full remote
Tech Lead Software Engineer
Senior Software Application Developer