We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to become not only part of our Sydney team but also part of our diverse global family.
You should be comfortable working independently, within a team. You are also the kind of engineer who likes to foster a culture of inclusion and constructive communication. You have a desire to learn about new platforms, technologies
- Champion the approach to DevOps, delivery on AWS and advocate for cloud best practices.
- Teach teams how to build, deploy, and maintain a serverless systems and applications running on AWS
- Coach how to build and operate monitoring to ensure security, availability, reliability, performance, and cost.
- Ensure that underlying design and architecture of AWS services are well architected
- Code review & champion the establishment of reusable code
- Build and maintain the CI/CD pipeline
- Complete understanding of DevOps methodologies with extensive experience with AWS Infrastructure
- You work with an infrastructure as code mindset when engineering with AWS
- Experienced with network and serverless system architecture
- Experienced with continuous integration and build management tools (Bamboo, Git or Jenkins)
- You come from a solid developer/ops, automation and monitoring background
- You are across some security design and architecture for DevOps
- You've run a production 24x7 infrastructure at scale
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to email@example.com or click apply and follow the steps to be considered.