We are looking for a Senior who is a motivated self starter with strong technical skills that can fit into our inclusive culture and compliment our already high performing team.
Anyone looking to apply should have;
- A passion for systems engineering and technology at scale
- Desire to learn about new platforms and technologies
Your New Role
- Manage a 2000+ server, high volume transactional environment across both AWS and self-hosted infrastructure.
- Work with engineering teams to improve the operational readiness of product features.
- Be the gate keepers of production, raise awareness of potential production stability risks.
- Support existing development and deployment tools and build new ones where required.
- At least 2 years experience in a Senior DevOps Engineer
- Experience managing a complex system ~200+ server environment
- AWS - CloudFormation/Terraform, vpc, iam, eks, rds, s3, lambda
- Strong Linux systems administration skills – RedHat, CentOS
- Application and web server skills – Tomcat/Java, Apache/Nginx
- Scripting, coding and configuration management skills with the likes of puppet/ansible, bash and python
- Experience with operating Kubernetes clusters and docker applications
- Exposure to APM, logging and monitoring platforms – ELK, Grafana, Prometheus
- A strong work ethic, the ability to keep complex tasks organised, and an amazing attention to detail
We promote personal and professional wellbeing and offer all of our employees a great work/life balance, as well as the following;
- Kitchen complete with Barista, snacks and pour your owns (when we are in the office)
- Annually paid company bonus
- Restricted stock units that vest over 4 years
- 1 to 2 days in the office per fortnight with remote as an option
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Josh Kitchin on 0423461061 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and he will get in touch with you.
You can also click apply here through seek ;)