We are a cutting edge SaaS with bleeding edge technology and our customers are SME's not big corporates.
We are building out our development squads and have multiple opportunities for Senior C# .NET engineers to come on board as we scale.
About our Tech:
We are building native Windows and Mobile applications backed by a scalable distributed backend fully hosted in AWS. Our applications are relied upon by thousands of users across Australia and the US.
We are committed to improving our technology and we are migrating Windows applications to .NET 6 and migrating APIs to serverless architecture.
Your role as a Senior C# .NET Engineer:
- Work as a Full-stack Senior Engineer in a tight-knit, collaborative, agile team environment
- Be responsible for the ongoing development of highly distributed applications working within the latest .NET technologies.
- You will be working predominantly with C#, .NET, .NET Core, WPF, NServiceBus, ASP.NET MVC and gain exposure to the Cloud using AWS SDKs
- Take a product through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation and support
- Implement all aspects of an application design – high performance design, coding, error logging, debugging, scalability, code reviews, development environment configuration, and testing.
Above all we are looking for a passion in software development, excellent communication skills, sound engineering skills, and an exceptional problem solver
Ideally you'll have solid foundational knowledge of C# .NET, design patterns (Dependency Injection, Event Sourcing), Distributed architecture & NET MVC
The icing on the cake would be if you had experience with Windows native app, Service Bus, CQRS, AWS Lambdas & .Net 5
What are the Perks & Benefits of working for a company like ours?
- Regular bonuses
- Employee share scheme
- Total work flexibility
- Awesome off-sites and parties
- Company lunches all around Sydney
- $1000 well-being allowance
- Daily breakfast and snacks
- And of course...the SWAG!