Major worldwide consultancy company who are growing rapidly in the technology and network services space are seeking a Security Architect to join their team based in Sydney CBD. The perfect opportunity for an individual to gain high-level experience within a fast-paced company changing the landscape of their industry, globally.
Your new role
- Reviewing current system security measures and recommending and implementing enhancements
- Conducting regular system tests and ensuring continuous monitoring of network security
- Developing project timelines for ongoing system upgrades
- Ensuring all personnel have access to the IT system limited by need and role
- Establishing disaster recovery procedures and conducting a breach of security drills
- Promptly responding to all security incidents and providing thorough post-event analyses
- Competitive Salary Package
- Great working culture with professionals being highly supportive, social and inclusive
- Permanent role with great career progression
- AWS Platinum Partner and Cutting-edge projects
- Strong security background
- Extensive AWS experience
- F5 knowledge and experience is essential
- 3+ years AWS experience
- Exposure to AWS technologies
- Client Facing experience
If you think this role is for you, click "apply now" and send us your CV in WORD format only.
If you'd like to find out more about the role before you apply, call Sean Canning for a confidential discussion on 0412 293 322 or email@example.com.
Please note; because we're expecting a lot of interest in this role, we'll only be contacting successful applicants.