A large Government client who delivers excellent service in regards to Recycling & Reusing, Environmental Protection and Energy Management. They are looking for a Scrum Master for a 6 month contract with a possible extension located in Parramatta, Sydney.
Your new role
- Guiding the team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices
- Coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable for the team and organization
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised with an emphasis on problem solving.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
The good stuff you'll get when you get the job
- Generous Daily Rate
- Great working culture with professionals being highly supportive, social and inclusive
- Contract role with possibility of extension
What you'll need
- Can do attitude - Honest, Independent, Teamwork
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least 18 months for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Advanced knowledge of Agile principles, practices and theory
- Experience within Scrum Master role, using Scrum practices, principles and theories
- Desirable to have Knowledge of, and experience with, other Agile tools and techniques (e.g. Continuous Integration, Test automation, Pair programming etc)
- Good skills and knowledge of facilitation, conflict resolution, continual improvement and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of Agile patterns and (example: Burndown, Retrospective, Product Backlog Grooming, Test
- Scrum Master Certified required
- Police check in the last 12 months OR completed before commencing role
Want to apply?
If you think this role is for you, click "apply now" and send us your CV in WORD format only.
If you'd like to find out more about the role before you apply, call Anthony Fahd for a confidential discussion on 0421 402 112 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note; because we're expecting a lot of interest in this role, we'll only be contacting successful applicants.