Working alongside the IT team in one of Sydney's most exciting government agencies we are seeking a fantastic SAP Functional Analyst to assist in migrating the current customer and billing systems to a SAP CR&B greenfield implementation across multiple waves. There are many test phases identified which will require your involvement!
Day to Day
You will develop a deeper understanding of our client's current customer, billing and data systems and be involved in Systems Integration Test and User Acceptance and the split between CRM and ISU.
The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Work within the CxP Program to integration test the CxP Solution, primarily the CRM and/or ISU components
- Review and enhance existing test cases, end to end test scenarios and create new test cases as required mapping to requirements and business rules
- Identify test data required for test execution
- Walkthrough test scenarios with Business SMEs or application owners to obtain the approval on test scope coverage
- Assist/ Shadow SMEs to undertake testing
- Execute integration tests on CRM and / or ISU to the agreed schedule through HP ALM
- Ensure HP ALM is up to date each day
- Raise defects as required and re-execute test cases once defects are resolved
- Work in close collaboration with development teams to manage defect assessment and resolution process
We would love to talk to candidates with strong commercial and analytical competence. Looking for someone who understands the customer lifecycle, billing, and SAP.
You will also be able to demonstrate experience in:
- SAP ISU/CRM functional experience
- Experience testing SAP CRM and/or ISU
- Knowledge of the testing lifecycle and methodology
- Is able to work independently and as part of a team
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Is flexible
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Sound oral and written communication skills
- Has excellent time management
- Ability to work independently to an agreed schedule
- Experience in a test management test tool – Preferably HP ALM
- Experience working with third party vendors.
- Experience testing Fiori applications will be a benefit
For all your hard work you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and fun government agency.
Successful employees appreciate
- Great Location in Parramatta
- Competitive Pay
- Great office culture