Candidates who are currently selling to Government or have worked for the Government, who have managed a small team, have 4-5 years' previous successful BD experience selling SaaS will be highly regarded. Bonus points for working with a subscription model.
As the Government Manager, you will maintain and expand relationships with strategically important customers and prospects in the Government sector – both State and Federal and are also responsible for achieving sales team quota and assigned account objectives.
You will be selling products that are well known in the industry, with an amazing marketing team to support your team efforts.
We want you to be charismatic, be performance and metric-driven, easily able to build new relationships, and can handle working in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment.
Plus, this full-time role in Sydney CBD has a huge list of staff benefits and perks including free meals, health benefits and flexibility!
- Create, implement and drive a successful strategy within the Government sector.
- Identity and develop key 'green-field' areas within the Government sector to strategically target, hunt and develop new business.
- Manage, develop and grow a small team.
- Successfully close business and onboard new customers.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from identifying and qualifying sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow up and networking.
- Attend appointments with decision-makers to effectively demonstrate the products, clearly understanding and articulating the product’s benefit to their business.
- Build and maintain high-level contacts with customers to secure new business opportunities.
Start 2020 with a fun new team, awesome new clients and a new exciting role to step up and grow in your career.
Find out more by applying NOW!