Work with an incredible leader in a multi-award winning global cosmetics success story. They have an awesome work environment and have engaging and people focused culture that is driven through the organisation both locally and internationally.
Day to Day
You will support to Retail Manager and Managing Director to provide high level administration support to including supporting the field and customer service team, responsibility for the interpretation of data. The role also plays a key role in assisting the Sales & Marketing team in organising and coordinating the special ad hoc events.
The main roles and responsibilities of this position will include the following:
- Responsible for all the administration with regards to the stock management sell in and deletion per retailer
- Responsibility for the timely sell-in of all the launches according to brand marketing strategy
- Management of retailer orders
- Follow-up of POS material allocation by customer, by launch and promotion.
- Create and generate sales and ranking reports and prepare for weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting
- Monitoring monthly sell-in/sell-out results and analysis in Qlikview, Qliksense and SAP
- Working with Retails Manager to maximise retail sales, tanking, market share, and growth.
- Establish monthly sales objectives per retailer and deliver break down per store
- Manage inventories in-store and drive product sales by category.
- Provide sales administrative support to Retails Manager and Managing Director.
We would love to talk with candidates who have proven experience working as a Sales CoordinatorSales Administrator ideally within cosmetics/FMCG or Consumer Goods sold within retail environments. You will also be able to demonstrate experience by having:
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build winning internal and external relationships
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Goal-driven, with a desire to deliver extraordinary results every time
- Demonstrated ability to use discretion and sound judgment in dealing with issues as necessary
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products
For all your hard work you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful, globally admired and fun business with a brand you have a passion and affinity with.
Successful employees appreciate;
- Working for one of the best and most exciting brands in the world
- Brilliant Company Culture
- Exceptional perks including product
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.