Arguably one of the world’s most iconic “Family Entertainment” brands, we are currently seeking a superstar tech-savvy part-time Receptionist to join their close-knit team for 2 days per week – Wednesday and Friday’s and then scale up to 3 days within a couple of months. This once-in-a-lifetime opportunity will suit an energetic people-driven and solutions focussed Receptionist who can oversee the management of a busy front desk whilst also being on hand to assist with any ad-hoc administrative projects that their close-knit team requires.
Based in North Ryde & close to public transport, this phenomenal opportunity will ideally suit a highly proactive uni student or return to work parent with reception experience looking for part-time work.
**With the current government restrictions and legislation, we are looking for someone who can physically be in the office for these 2 days (no WFH as the role requires you to be in the office on your assigned days) so you MUST be able to work in North Ryde, Macquarie Park area and ideally live within proximity.
Your New Role
The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Answering phones
- Meeting & greeting guests
- Booking boardroom
- Setting up boardroom with relevant technology to make sure everything works - must be tech savvy!
- Coordinate in-house catering for company meetings
- General facilities management
- Ensure the kitchen is clean & fully stocked
- Management of all mail
- Booking of couriers
- Assist in company events
- Undertake any ad-hoc administrative tasks as directed
What You’ll Need
- Demonstrated reception experience
- Possess exceptional communication skills both written & verbal, coupled with a friendly & engaging demeanour
- You'll be a highly meticulous administrator with strong initiative
- Excellent MS Office including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
The good stuff you’ll get when you get the job
For all of your hard work, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and fun business.
Successful employees appreciate
- Direct access to public transport
- Incredible perks and products
- Outstanding company culture
- A brand you know and love
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.