Arguably one of Australia's most exciting and smart Fintech companies are currently seeking a brilliant Engineer to join their close-knit team full time. This once in a lifetime opportunity will suit an experienced R&D Performance Engineer who will oversee the investigation of different systems on all levels whilst also being on hand to apply reverse engineering to find ways to make the systems more efficient.
Essentially it is a reverse engineering role involving investigating all levels of their systems. For example, when two systems that are working efficiently and quickly individually, are then put together, they aren’t as fast- you’d be finding the problem.
Based in Sydney CBD & close to public transport, this phenomenal opportunity role will ideally suit a creative problem solver and researcher.
Your New Role
The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- In-depth knowledge of how computer systems function
- Provide insights driven by data
- Programming skills in Python
- Data science toolkits such as Matlab or R
- Pandas, Numpy or SciPy
- Eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain complex ideas
- Senior Development Experience
- Possess exceptional communication skills both written & verbal, coupled with the ability to coordinate with multiple stakeholders
- Reverse engineering experience ideal
- Strong R&D Engineering background
The good stuff you’ll get when you get the job
For all of your hard work, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and growing business.
Successful employees appreciate
- Very lucrative bonus structure
- Incredible perks such as free breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Outstanding company culture
- Free Gym membership