Are you Manual Tester? Are you in the Financial Services/Tech industry?
Are you across the Infrastructure side?
Then apply now!
Our client is a financial technology company based in Sydney, seeking an experienced Server-Side Test Analyst to join the team to assist with implementing and executing dynamic test cases, testing prototypes, testing new products, testing maintenance releases, researching and assuring quality to aid the implementation of our global leading systems.
We want a Manual Systems Tester with Linux/UNIX back end server testing experience, who can master quality rather than running test and clicking boxes.
(NOTE: We are not seeking Automated Testers for this role)
To be considered for this role your skills will include:
- Strong technical Systems Tester with a strong back end testing knowledge and proven track record of using UNIX command-line tools
- Excellent communication skills, with excellent ability to question vague requirements and be comfortable in presenting testing strategies in front of any audience
- Experience with Linux based scripting languages, such as Bash, Perl or Python is a must for this role
- Proficient in data-mining using various Linux command line tools (awk, grep, sed, etc) to extract and manipulate data in text files.
- Advanced text manipulation experience with regular expressions
- You will be a detail-oriented analytical thinker with a structured approach, a team player and someone who has a goal for improving business best practices and a passion for problem-solving