Voted as one of the "Best Places to Work in Australia" this global tech company based in stunning CBD offices are currently seeking an experienced Python Developer who can build their web-based network configuration tooling on a contract basis for six months with the possibility of becoming a permanent full time at the end of the project.
Your new role
Based in the Execution team, you will be responsible for building our web-based network configuration tooling. This tooling provides an intuitive interface to safely and easily configure our auto-trading system. This tooling is used by our internal teams to manage and simplify complex network device configuration and avoid misconfiguration.
The good stuff you'll get when you get the job
- Work on an exciting project within the business
- Gym membership and Healthcare provided
- Fantastic bonus and Competitive Salary
- Great working culture with professionals being highly supportive, social and inclusive
- Permanent role with great career progression
- You have experience in developing Python-based websites
- You are a strong communicator and work well as part of a team
- You have experience with version control
If you think this role is for you, click "apply now" and send us your CV in WORD format only.
If you'd like to find out more about the role before you apply, call Barry Foster for a confidential discussion on 0413 301 887 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note; because we're expecting a lot of interest in this role, we'll only be contacting successful applicants.