One of Australia's most dynamic Producer/TV Personalities who's career spans over 40 years is seeking the talents of an unflappable Private Assistant who can oversee all their personal needs such as travel, diary management, event management & generally be on hand to undertake any adhoc personal projects.
This definitely not a role for someone who thinks this will be a glamorous job. whilst you will be appreciated & respected, it's a role that will require long hours & plenty of patience.
Day to Day
- Extensive diary management that continually changes
- Booking all travel needs both interstate & internationally
- Assisting with any admin support needs, relating to their production company
- Liaising with household staff
- Coordinating any events such as luncheons, parties & conferences
- Be on hand to undertake any adhoc personal projects for the family
Unfortunately my client has requested to not shortlist candidates with a background in just the Corporate Sector.
- Must have 5 years experience supporting someone with all aspects of their private life
- You'll need a drivers licence
- You'll possess exceptional communication skills
- An interest in Media ideal but not essential
- Must be well groomed with an energetic persona
- Candidates with working visas will not be considered