The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Develop the code and structure for CI/CD enabling infrastructure as code
- Create Automatic provisioning of the transaction platform including the analysis and understanding of the current packages offered to clients
- Enable changes to existing infrastructure to be tracked, managed and approved through code
- Creating container platforms
What You’ll Need
We would love to talk to candidates who have 4 years’ experience working with AWS
You will also be able to demonstrate experience across/with: Windows or Linux operating systems
- Demonstrates a specialist and detailed knowledge of two or more Cloud Services areas and can lead internal initiatives in the practice.
- Proven experience in container technologies
- Can create complicated scripts and code in two or more popular scripting languages.
- Strong communication skills
Want to apply?
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Lucas Tiley from Talent.Realised on 0422266816
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.