Talent Realised are working exclusively with Universal Sony Pictures Home Entertainment which is one of the most fun, exciting and recognised Entertainment brands with a range of the best movie and TV titles that you know and love such as Jurassic World, Mamma Mia, Despicable Me, Star Trek and even Keeping Up With The Kardashians! We have an opportunity for a Planning Product Manager to join the team in an ever changing and dynamic environment and grow your career.
Day to Day
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, as Planning Product Manager your responsibility will be to manage the catalogue and family films portfolio whilst collaborating with the product marketing team to achieve company financial goals. You will be working with some of the greatest brands children love including; Nickelodeon, DreamWorks, Barbie, LEGO, Shopkins and many more.
- Manage the pricing lifecycle for deep catalogue Film and Family product, with thorough analysis to ensure profitability is maximised. This includes leading the lifecycle strategy for Boxset configurations including non-active Franchises.
- Lead trade-wide deep catalogue campaign planning, considering space availability, range and SKU efficiency, and building Retailer exclusive ranges, as appropriate.
- Work with National Account Managers and Digital Team to optimise promotional, and core range, activity across all Physical, Digital and Online Retail Accounts.
- Analyse trends within market, including extracting Customer, Channel and Platform product and promotional insights, to guide strategy and enhance profitability.
- Assist the Product Marketing Team with product curation and new product development opportunities.
- Develop and execute a strategy for clearance list product, utilising both Physical and Online Retailer accounts.
- Conduct monthly performance analysis for presentation in Commercial Planning Cycle meetings, including analysis of our performance and that of our competitors.
We would love to talk to candidates who have 3-5 years experience working at Product Manager level, and ideally in the Home Entertainment, Toys, Electronics or Beauty space.
You will also be able to demonstrate experience across:
- Extensive experience of pricing lifecycle management.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to effectively interpret data and use information for strategy generation.
- Strong negotiation, influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communications and presentation style.
- Relevant qualification in marketing and/or a related discipline preferred.
- Excellent project management and organisation skills.
- Ability to build excellent relationships and manage multiple third-parties.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office with advanced Excel skills.
For all of your hard work, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and fun business.
Successful employees appreciate
- Close proximity to public transport
- Great Location
- Awesome products and perks
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Micki Persky from Talent Realised on 0414 405 188
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.