Our client is a well-known Australian custom web and software agency with many interesting projects and a goal to be on the front door of technology. Over time the business has established a very strong presence and that's given them the enviable position of being in the forefront of exciting web and software transformation projects. Their diverse portfolio of well-known brands are enjoyed and loved.
Your New Role
As a Full-Stack PHP Developer you will be responsible for emerging solutions and new systems, improving operations through systems analysis and integrating systems together, whilst using cutting edge technology.
The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Recommend, develop and implement new projects
- Develop and improve existing software and apps
- Maintain software
- Merging systems together
What You’ll Need
You’ll have 3+ years’ experience working as a Full-stack Developer.
We would love to talk to you if you have experience such as:
- 3+ Years experience in a Full-stack development role
- PHP required (PHP7 preferred)
- React/Angular 2+
- MVC Frameworks such as Laravel or Symphony
- Experience designing and working with AWS architecture
- Docker experience is preferred but not required
- Great attitude and willingness to learn and provide guidance for a motivated team of developers