- Top 50 ASX
- Career development at its forefront!
- $65,000-$75,000 pkg
Talent.Realised are super excited to be representing one of Australia's top 50 ASX listed companies. This high performing juggernaut is looking for a standout, switched on Personal Assistant to hit the ground running. Based in the heart of the CBD, occupying the most ravishing offices overlooking the entire city you do not want to miss out on this opportunity!
Your New Role
Reporting to the in-house General Counsel and the Senior Executive Assistant your day to day will look like the following:
- Diary, email & travel arrangements
- Expenses and reporting
- Document formatting, editing and styling
- Helping team members with computer issues (troubleshooting) etc
- Preparation of presentations
- Organising seminars including overseeing and taking responsibility for venue bookings, invitees, catering provisions and IT/audio services
- Distributing mail to the team members and organising mail-outs and couriers (including overnight couriers)
- Ensuring public liability subpoenas and statements of claims are dealt with
- Document Execution – arranging the execution of documents that require signing by attorneys and/or directors -
- Managing registers of the execution of documents
- Assisting with the preparation of documents for execution
- Arranging meetings for the execution of documents
- Liaising with the business on completeness of documents
- Returning signed documents to external and/or internal parties and/or scanning on to SharePoint
- Conducting searches such as company and director searches and title searches through SAI Global
- Business Name Renewals
- Managing the business names registration register
- Ensuring all business names are renewed in a timely manner
- Managing the Corporate Keys Register
- ASIC – online lodgements when requested
- Preparing bank guarantee appropriation letters for external companies (together with team EA)
- Ordering and maintaining stationery supplies
- Ad-hoc admin and assistance to team member when requested
What You’ll Need
We would love to talk to candidates who have 3-5 years experience working within either Professional services, property or legal. You will also possess the following skills:
- Excellent attention to details
- Strong organisational skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Mircosoft Office knowledge
The good stuff you’ll get when you get the job
For all of your hard work you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and fun business.
Successful employees will appreciate:
- Free on-site parking
- Close proximity to public transport
- Access to local gym
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career development programs
Want to apply?
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Natalie Kotzias from Talent.Realised on email@example.com
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.