Work with an Australian founded – now global marketing technology that embraces flexible work, with team members working remotely across the globe, and a Head Office in Sydney’s CBD. Backed by large VC’s partners such as Blackbird Ventures, Salesforce, and Southern Cross Ventures to name a few, they are already highly profitable with a very bright and big future! Having recently launched their new platform that allows businesses to unify their customer data and segment key audiences across the customer lifecycle this enables and drives business growth and scale through a powerful suite of propriety BI tools. Most importantly this all-in-one solution is revolutionising how online businesses grow and scale, creating remarkable customer experiences.
Day to Day
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Performance Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing paid media and onsite performance strategies by improving the decision making quality and understanding around paid performance strategies; investment forecasting & targeting, creative and audience optimisation that ultimately leads to increase traffic and conversions.
The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Own the digital media strategy. Plan, and manage paid media channels, set media plans, track pacing, budget and analyse performance.
- Define the measurement framework, managing analytics, tag manager and reporting to test, track and report on key results and metrics and continually identify opportunities for improvement.
- Develop ad copy, landing pages and optimize assets to continually increase paid media performance.
- Develop and execute conversion rate optimisation initiatives for the marketing website.
- Work closely with the rest of the marketing team to continually optimize performance.
We would love to talk with candidates who have around 3+ years in a Performance Marketing role across a range of channels; search, social, affiliate, display, video ideally within a B2B SaaS business
You will also be able to demonstrate experience by being:
- Highly proficient with Google analytics, tag manager, search console, Google ads, and social media campaign management tools.
- Experience publishing website content using CMS tools.
- A solid understanding of SEO best practices.
- Good with words, able to transform the complex into something clear, simple, succinct and compelling.
- You are naturally curious, question how and why, whilst being a problem solver, able to connect the dots, or pivot if required.
- You will be driven by data, comfortable tracking, measuring and gaining insights from data to discover opportunities and continuously optimise.
- We are looking for a strategic dooer, someone who has the ability to see the bigger picture but can also act, and move quickly.
For all of your hard work, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful, admired and fun business.
Successful employees appreciate
- Competitive salary.
- Work in a product-led organisation with a talent dense group of highly passionate people with strong values on producing a high-quality product and continuous improvement.
- Be an owner. All team members have access to the Employee Stock Option Program (ESOP) after 12 months of service.
- Work from home or the office, anywhere is Australia is fine (East coast preference for time zone ease)
- Up to $500/quarter allowance to facilitate WFH
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.