Brilliant 3 month contract on offer for a superstar Payroll Officer with Chris 21 exposure. Be inspired by a collaborative & energetic environment where you'll be appreciated & valued.
Your New Role
Reporting to the HR Director of an iconic Australian organisation
The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Complete end-to-end fortnightly payroll for 120 staff, reporting and employee management in the payroll system, including variance reports
- Currently using Chris 21 however they will soon be trasitioning over to iChris
- Establish relationships with the key stakeholders in the business
- Draft workforce metric reports and briefs based on accurate data and statistical analysis to identify key issues and suggest alternative solutions (but not limited to): workforce metric reporting, bi-monthly HR reports
- Engage and participate with the HR team review and update of HR policies and procedures in accordance legislation, best practice and organisational requirements, including the established framework of workplace consultation for policy changes and implementation
- Responsibility Deductions
What You’ll Need
We would love to talk to candidates who possess the following
- Prior use and knowledge of Frontier Software’s CHRIS21 payroll system
- Proven ability to produce HR metrics and manage labour forecasts through manipulation and aggregation of large amounts of data from multiple sources
- Advanced Excel user knowledge (eg nesting and embedding formulas)
- Demonstrated ability to apply sound judgement, discretion and confidentiality
- Working knowledge of relevant employment legislation with demonstrated ability to interpret and apply enterprise agreements
- Proven ability to engage with managers up to senior executive level in the provision of HR advice and guidance
- Ability to plan, develop, and implement HR Projects with limited supervision
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources Management and/or equivalent professional experience in generalist HR positions
- Knowledge of writing and running Macros in Excel
For all of your hard work you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and fun business.
Successful employees appreciate
- 2 minute walk from central station
- A supportive & energetic environment
Want to apply?
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Garth Saville from Talent.Realised on 0417 483 610
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Shortlisted applications will be contacted by phone.