One of Australia's most iconic Property Co's are currently sourcing a highly capable Office Manager/Sales Support Supervisor who can support the State Sales Manager as well as undertake general Office Management duties. Based in Parramatta this is a rare & enviable opportunity for anyone looking to progress their career.
Day to Day
- Assist the State Sales Manager & wider Sales team with any adhoc administrative projects
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the State Sales Manager & the key stakeholders to the business
- Manage all travel
- Coordinate and/or assist with team meetings (e.g. staff meetings, all-hands meetings, quarterly on-sites/off-sites, team gatherings, etc.) May assist with event planning.
- Prepare expense reports and manage payments for expense items.
- Undertake general Office Management duties
- Minimum of 5 years Office Management/Sales Support experience
- Must possess longevity in past roles. Candidates who have jumped around will not be considered
- You'll be exhaustively meticulous
- Must be adaptable & show initiative
- Exceptional communication skills both written & verbal are absolutely essential
- Possessing a warm & engaging persona is paramount.