In the heart of Sydney CBD an amazing opportunity awaits for an exceptional Network Engineer to join a market leading global company on a 6-month fixed term contract with a highly likely possibility of extension for another 6 months.
Your new role
- Supporting firewall infrastructure in previous organizations to include multi-vendor support such as Cisco/Fortinet/Checkpoint.
- The engineer will assist with resolving audit issues, supporting new integrations and providing daily access request as directed by senior firewall engineer.
- Monitoring rules and adjusting policies in support of eliminating obsolete access.
What you'll need
- Minimum of 2+ year work experience in information security/firewall operations.
- Firewall operations position should demonstrate experience in the configuration, monitoring, and administration of network firewalls.
- Focus on various firewall technologies such as Cisco.
The good stuff you'll get when you get the job
Work for a leading financial services company in the CBD with some amazing technology and projects as well as fantastic company perks.
Want to apply?
If you think this role is for you, click "apply now" and send us your CV in WORD format only.
If you'd like to find out more about the role before you apply, call Bruna Allen for a confidential discussion on 0421 402 112 or email@example.com
Please note; because we're expecting a lot of interest in this role, we'll only be contacting successful applicants.