The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Build stable and scalable technological solutions to address a variety of business problems; applying relevant policies, standards, best practice and architectural strategy to ensure the resilience and longevity of systems and solutions
- Engineer system upgrades and large scale system integrations to documented standards
- Develop written procedures, engineering drawings, and other technical documentation to support effective implementation and business continuity
- Lead the delivery of the day to day functions of a database administrator including creating, maintaining and scheduling tasks, monitoring databases, backup/restore functions, performance tuning, capacity planning.
- Deliver technical expertise to technological solution projects, including pre project to ensure risks, interdependencies and exceptions are identified, mitigated or escalated and solutions are formulated in alignment with ICT strategy and architecture
What You’ll Need
- Strong understanding of disaster recovery solutions and principles and expertise in setting up and troubleshooting Always ON High Availability groups, Clustering and DR (log shipping, database mirroring)
- 5 years Strong knowledge and experience of Microsoft BI stack/ETL framework design using MS SSIS/SSRS/SSAS (2012 & 2016)
- 5 year experience in Developing/writing new SSIS packages as per requirement (data movement), tune existing SSIS packages.
- Strong SSIS knowledge with experience using both package and project deployment models
Want to apply?
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Lucas Tiley from Talent.Realised on 0422266816
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.