Working with one an award-winning global digital content agency and media network with their own suite of channels we are looking for a superstar Media Planner/Manager to drive the digital advertising sales business. The success of the business is driven by realising the potential in content, audiences untapped, innovative creative ideas, genres, emerging talent, new platforms and the people within the business.
Day to Day
Reporting to the GM APAC, as Media Planner/Manager this an autonomous role where your responsibility will be to own the strategic media plan development, inventory forecasting, packaging and pricing for the APAC region and work with sales teams with APAC and also head office in London.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Primary focus on managing the media inventory across the network, building media plans and forecasting available impressions.
- Work with APAC sales team to ensure they have accurate inventory and pricing details available when working with clients on new briefs.
- Own the planning tools for APAC region working daily with Google Ad Manager and other internal forecasting tools to establish a seamless and efficient process to access data
- Use Salesforce to understand and track the opportunities across the region, closing the loop and working with the team to ensure the sales cycle is as efficient as possible.
- Liaise with Media Operations team in London to ensure client campaigns are booked, papered and delivered per the agreed plan, flagging issues with the sales team if/when they occur.
- Build and maintain campaign reporting structure, working hand in hand with the sales team to proactively report back
This is a critical role in a highly desirable and successful business and requires someone who is calm under fire, has the ability to work in a fast paced environment and is autonomous self-motivated.
We would love to talk to candidates who have 3+ years experience working in Ad Agency role as a Media Planner.
You will also be able to demonstrate experience across:
- Demonstrated success in digital video advertising and campaign management, preferably at an entertainment / media company or media
- Experience building media plans, booking campaigns and
- Deep practical understanding of Google / YouTube ad platforms and process
- Collaborative approach to work with your colleagues to deliver the best result for the company and the
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams
- Excellent verbal and written English communication
- Experience with analyzing data and delivering insights
- Self-starter, fast learner with a can-do spirit and remarkable attention to
For all your hard work you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful, well known and fun business.
Successful employees appreciate
- Awesome products and perks
- Some international travel
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.