- $60,000-$70,000 pkg
- Leading Advisory Firm
- Hands-on role!
This leading international advisory firm who are focused on delivering the best service for both their clients and employees, are currently on the lookout for a meticulous marketing team assistant to build on and develop their brand. This firm is all about employee engagement and career development where your work will never go unrecognized and you will be rewarded every step of the way.
Your New Role
Reporting to the Business Development Manager and the Executive Director you will see yourself extremely hands-on in this creative role.
Your main responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- First point of contact for the Director while building strong relationships with clients
- Diary & email management
- Drafting correspondence
- Travel coordination
- Coordinating client events & functions
- Management of online website presence
- manage and update digital communications across website, e-news, advertising, and social media
- Assistance in production of marketing collateral
- Proposals and reports
- Content creation and management
- General administration support
To be successful for this position you’ll need have 2-4 years experience working within administration & marketing as this role needs someone who will hit the ground running, bring some great new ideas and develop the team and brand.
We would love to talk to candidates who come from professional services or any corporate style of environment who carry a degree in marketing and or business. You will also possess the following skills:
- Excellent attention to details
- Strong organisational skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
The good stuff you’ll get when you get the job
For all of your hard work, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and fun business.
Successful employees appreciate
- Close proximity to public transport
- Access to local gym
- Healthcare cover
- Worklife balance
Want to apply?
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Natalie Kotzias from Talent.Realised at Natalie@talentrealised.com.au
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.