Talent.Realised are working exclusively with LEGO to find an outstanding Marketing Planning and Effectiveness Manager. LEGO’s history tells the story of a value-based global enterprise that has established a very strong portfolio of products that are enjoyed and loved by all.
LEGO’s Mission is to ‘Inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow’ with the ultimate goal of inspiring and developing children to think creatively, reason systematically and release their potential to shape their own future - experiencing the endless human possibility.
Your New Role
Reporting to Head of Marketing, you will drive first class consumer and shopper insights into compelling, creative and innovative business and communication programs, underpinned by a strong commercial understanding and focus.
The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Produce scenario-based analysis to aid brand and demand planning process.
- Strong focus on guiding an understanding of critical market situations to influence short to long-term decision making
- Identify, scope & execute improvements to processes in Commercial Performance & Insights
- Collaborate with Brand and Trade teams to support development of integrated Marketing Plans, including fact-based insight and rationale of consumer, competitor and shopper trends
- Manage existing year budget, including identifying over/underspend to maximize spending efficiency, and strategically reallocate across year to drive commercial momentum
- Create & deliver regular BU Market update showcasing the most relevant and influential content and insights.
- Proactively measure competitor performance vs. The LEGO brand.
What You’ll Need
We would love to talk to candidates with strong commercial and analytical competence. Minimum 3-4 years experience in market intelligence or similar role and ideally from a high impact consumer goods background either in Toys, Entertainment or Cosmetics
You will also be able to demonstrate experience in:
- Ability to crystallise a large number of different datasets into business relevant insights and concrete actions
- Strong numerical skills and an ability to understand business strategies, tactics and implement measurable plans.
- Project management capabilities
- Willingness to take calculated risk and questions others approach
- have strong influence and negotiation skills
- Personable, presentable and articulate, willingness to provide both support and challenge throughout the business
- Be energetic and passionate about their product speciality
The good stuff you’ll get when you get the job
For all of your hard work, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of one of the worlds most incredible, highly successful and fun business.
Successful employees appreciate
- Close proximity to public transport
- Brilliant company culture
Want to apply?
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Thank you so much for your submission, however, we are only able to connect and speak with successful applications, and we will contact you by phone.