Talent Realised are working exclusively with an outstanding global enterprise business that provides a leading-edge technology platform. Our client’s innovative and results-driven platforms, deliver management solutions that are built specifically for commercial, educational, and government organisations to succeed in achieving their desired outcomes. We have a super exciting opportunity for an experienced B2B Marketing Manager to drive business excellence. With a global footprint of over 1,100 staff, our client’s organisation is growing exponentially and we want you to be a part of this exciting growth phase!
Your New Role
Reporting to the International Marketing Director, as a Marketing Manager, your responsibility will be to drive dynamic marketing initiatives across multiple platforms and enhance the overall brand awareness that supports the sales teams in achieving business objectives and financial targets.
The main roles and responsibilities of this position will include the following:
- Local execution of global marketing programs to create lead generation and/or brand awareness for specific target audiences and customer segments. These programs may include offline and online campaigns.
- Build and execute marketing and sales campaigns using Marketo
- Select, plan, and execute events and tradeshows
- Serves as the primary day-to-day point of contact with third-party vendors to coordinate the execution of marketing programs.
- Monitor, analyse, and report on campaign performance, recommend and make adjustments when necessary
You’ll have 6 years’ experience working ideally in B2B environment in technology/software or services business.
We would love to talk to candidates who:
- Relevant media buying experience
- Demonstrated experience with negotiation and management of vendor relationships
- Experience in Email Marketing / Marketing Automation tools such as Marketo
- Marketo Certified Expert - ideally
- Self-starter, energetic multi-tasker, highly motivated and team player
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Experience with Mac and iOS management and enterprise technologies a plus
- Strong project management and creative problem-solving skills
The good stuff you’ll get when you get the job
For all of your hard work, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and fun business.
Successful employees appreciate
- Great team culture and awesome CBD Location
- Close proximity to public transport
- Carbon neutral workplace
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Micki Persky from Talent.Realised on 0414 405 188
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.