Work with a well-known global organisation that delivers best-in-class customer insights analytics and has created a world leading predictive analytics tools through their technology platform. Our clients integrated big data platform works to analyse insights and delivers growth across a multitude of sectors including FMCG, Media, Retail and OTC, and many more industry verticals.
Day to Day
Reporting to the Director of Marketing will see you partnering with clients to provide the best marketing plan and recommendation based on the results and insights derived from analysis projects. You are the subject matter expert on analytics and have the expertise and experience to explain the methodology behind these key analyses to clients and driving your team to be action-orientated from those results.
The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Responsible for establishing and managing strong client relationships to drive client retention as well as business expansion.
- Develop and lead client teams through designing, executing, and presenting analytic studies to meet clients’ research objectives on the fast-moving digital landscape
- Deliver insights and recommendations on industry-leading Multi-Touch Attribution, Marketing Mix, and Lift analytics
- Penetrate and establish enduring client relationships with senior decision-makers at clients by demonstrating ongoing value by driving client outcomes
- Develop decks to report results & provide advice, and present to the client.
We would love to talk with candidates who have 3-4 years experience in marketing research, econometric analysis, or analytics experience coupled with a creative flair and commercial acumen. You are ideally working in a market research company, media agency, or marketing agency and looking to take a leap into the next step of your career.
You will also be able to demonstrate experience across with:
- Bachelor degree required (economics or statistics preferred)
- Ideally, some experience working with or selling analytical techniques
- Enjoy being hands-on with data and analysis
- Well-organized and detail-oriented, capable of handling several projects at a time while meeting deadlines
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills to develop positive working relationships both internally and with our clients
- Leadership skills with the ability to think big picture and long-term
For all your hard work, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful business that prides itself on high performance and a culture of achievement
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.