Talent Realised has exclusively partnered with Universal Pictures – one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies with films you know and love such as Fast & Furious, Despicable Me, Jurassic Park, and Bourne Identity to name a few!
Your New Role
Reporting to the Head of Publicity, as Marketing and Publicity Public Assistant this great opportunity will see you provide admin support to the publicity team.
- Coordinate, update, and distribute release schedule start press screenings for journalists
- Management of publicity database coordinate ticketing for Premieres including the creation of invitations, setting up backend, taking RSVPs, sending entrée cards, fielding additional requests from media and talent, managing VIP desk at red carpets
- Coordination of guest lists alongside National Publicist including collating lists from other departments, and celebrity invites, liaising with talent & influencer agents/agencies.
- Manage Purchase orders and expenses for Manager
- Monitor Department generic email account
- Overseeing Screening Compliance responsibilities
- Manage registration desks at screenings, both daytime and evening events
- Contribution to Marketing & Filmmaker Presentation decks
- Supporting broader marketing team as required
- Compiling reports
- Conduct film specific media research as required
- Briefing event creative
- Coordination of merchandise, media drops send outs as required
- Assist Manager as directed on film campaigns
What You’ll Need
- Exceptional Proficiency in MS Office particularly Powerpoint and Adobe Suite
- Highly organized and very detail orientated
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize for multiple managers
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
The good stuff you’ll get when you get the job
Fantastic benefits, going to managing screenings with guests and movie stars!
Want to apply?
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.